Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sexist

In the name of Allah

First of all answer this question…… (Special just for female this question)…

1- What are the differences between male and female in mechanical engineering major?

2- Why do you choose mechanical engineering major?

3- Do you like working practical?

4- Which kind of working do you want after you graduated?

Do you think when answer is yes the women can become = men in that major. They can not become = men any more. So, they can not do practically in the field. Ok I will tell you the male not = female .Because her ability on carry heavy things in the workshop, her body not strong enough ………sorry when I said that ,she can not hold, handle, dealing with any machine ,tools, fabricating sheet metal ,welding or even preventive of maintenance . So I think she want to sitting on the chair in the office or teaching only …..Correct me if I am wrong. I disagree with any one says I like that major but I do not like practical or I do not now who I do it practically. OR he wants just give instruction to the technician to do that. Wrong, the knowledge is become step by step, he grow his experience and knowledge same Tim. for these reasons the solution is do practical and theory same level. I come back to women; they can not stand with that heavy duty of mechanical major. I strange from female doing that major .At the end can not (tak boulah) women do job in that way of working …………….????

Sorry , lades do not you think me reduces from your ability on that major but that’s my opinion at all…………………thanks a lot……….


Just in case you have no idea what's goin on here, let me tell here. For the subject Engineering & Society this sem, our dear KNPao decided to let every student write a blog as their assignment. They have to submit an entry each week, compulsary.

So currently there's an International Student wrote the thing I quoted above. And if you don't believe, here's the print screen. Save and open it for a clearer view.



What suprises me more is there is another 2 International Student supporting him!!!




A close up picture of 1 of these morons.


What's wrong with them? Allah told them to do so? To think so? No wonder muslim country hard to be civilized. Even in Malaysia I've heard something like this. Everything they do, no matter wrong or correct, in their thinking, is correct, in the name of ALLAH.

Luckily there are still some muslims that disagree with him. Hope that more and more muslim can be more civilized.

No comments: