Ain't Life Awesome !

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bye Bye Dr.Gan

Muahaha finished all my math subject in the engineering course, and the good news is of course as stated above.

No more Dr. Gan's class. Nightmare.

:D
I'm Sean @ 4:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

OMG it's SEAN !!!

My photo
Sean
No description. My blog tells it all. :)
View my complete profile

LOL !!!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Archived !

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (81)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • My 1st PCB
      • It's Not Right
      • Yeo's Birthday
      • I'm Sick
      • Toothpaste Doesn't Work
      • Sometimes I Feel Like
      • Swimming lohx ~~
      • Transformer
      • Bye Bye Dr.Gan
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2006 (35)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (12)

blog n blogs

  • ahGig
  • AhHuat
  • Aleng
  • CHSer
  • ChunKeat
  • Edith
  • Gapnap
  • Hibiki
  • HuiShin
  • Jason Mumbles
  • KimFei
  • LeanShin
  • MayLing
  • MikeWongAA
  • MrFungi
  • SamHJ
  • Sean392
  • Simmy
  • Tenka
  • XuanJing
  • YenMei
  • yShin

I just wanna live my life =D

I just wanna live my life =D
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.