Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 New Year Resolution

Hmm, it's already 2007.

In the past 21 years, I've made a lot a lot of resolutions but the successed only just a few. So in this year, I gotta remake all my resolution and complete it in this god damn year. Well let's see what am I gonna to do in this year:
  1. Diet!! I don't hope to become slim, just less fat. 75kg is my target !!
  2. Go for JLPT3 this december.
  3. Save more $$ and don't spend like hell.
  4. Treat Shin better, don't make her angry. She angry = I suffer. Don't make her angry.
  5. Treat my family and friends better. I don't wanna be ignored by everyone.
  6. Control my hot temper, aka higher EQ.
  7. Spend more time on study. Then guitar, ninjutsu, stocks.
  8. Spend less time on internet, forum and blogging. =p
  9. Arrange my time properly.
  10. Stop doing things in the last minute, and end up mess up everything.
Oh ya, I would very appreciate your help for my resolutions. ^^ Slap me hard if you see I'm slacking off. lol.

So, what's your new year resolution?

No comments: