Sunday, January 07, 2007

Journey to the PASS !!!

Latest update!! Paling paling DULAN those people who cancel their bookings after I've made the booking call. KNNCCB!!! Fucking not steady la!!! Cause trouble to people only! CB!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students, always have 1 mission to go for, that is PASS THE EXAM. Yea maybe some of them aim for A or less. Who cares. A is still equals to pass what, just a better pass.

For passing the stupid exam, friends and I were like SonGoku and SamiTang and fellas, go through all the difficult 'stages' aka lecture notes and tutorials. During the journey, 'injuries' happened, miserable and unwanted event occured. But still we kept it on. We have to! We wanna pass!!!




The 3 sleeping 'beauties' poped out and tried to 'seduce' me to sleep with them, instead of keep on study.


The not-sure-can-pass-or-not study group. lol.


Lengzai's with sure-pass face. Duh~

Yeah~ Finally, finalz finale.

Students can't wait to chiong out after the invigilators had taken the answer papers.

Yea, I've went through the journey. Amitabha Halleluyah~

No comments: