I've started this blog quite some time ago, and I have some readers now, though not many. But still, I enjoyed blogging 'cause of your responses and comments. I don't feel alone with having those replies, and sharing my life and thoughts had been a great time for me. Thank you all!
So as thanksgiving, I've prepared a picture and hope you all like it, 'cause that's what I can prepare for now.
This picture has AI implanted in it. Let's see what can it do.
For a female reader, it will auto change to a lengzai's picture, which suits her taste. AI mah, sure know one.
For a male reader, it will auto change to a sexy lenglui's picture, which satisfies every batang.
But for a reader who has IQ lower than 50, it will restrict you from seeing it.
So, hope you all enjoy the picture. ^^

Don't blame me if you have low IQ.
So as thanksgiving, I've prepared a picture and hope you all like it, 'cause that's what I can prepare for now.
This picture has AI implanted in it. Let's see what can it do.
For a female reader, it will auto change to a lengzai's picture, which suits her taste. AI mah, sure know one.
For a male reader, it will auto change to a sexy lenglui's picture, which satisfies every batang.
But for a reader who has IQ lower than 50, it will restrict you from seeing it.
So, hope you all enjoy the picture. ^^

Don't blame me if you have low IQ.
No comments:
Post a Comment