Friday, February 02, 2007

Lost

Lost 1:
Everyone's born for a certain purpose, god knows what it is. We will also know it, when it comes to the time. But for now, I have no idea why God 'put' me in this earth. Seriously, don't know, at all.

Lost 2:
Just had my supp, most probably will flunk. Am I really at engineer side? I started to get fed up will all those BJT MOSFET ripple voltage IGBT java engine math L'hospital rule superposition UPS electrons Moore's law vonNeuman 8051 8085 electromagnetic field theory circuit theory power torque Nm rad/s alkaline mercury cell power protection soft start shut down instrument dc-dc converter and fucking so on since years ago, frankly speaking. Just because I have stepped in, I decided to finish the whole course, to get a stupid degree, as nowadays, degree=success, no degree=no success in others eyes. Suffered, a lot. Forced myself to study, and study, and fail. What in the hell is the point?

Can somebody guide me? or kick me into the hell?

No comments: