I went to an old, not-so-hygene restaurant today.

I ordered things I want, then I sat aside to wait. While waiting, I saw how the chef cook. It's extremely disgusting. The uncle stired the sauce with his finger, then he wiped his finger with a dirty cloth. Then when prepare to cook for another dish, he dunk his finger into the sauce to stir it again. OMG.

Untidy, isn't it?
Lucky the food I ordered is clean from his finger. And dun doubt it, I watched it with my own eyes my food is clean. Difinitely. I doubt I dare to go there again.

I ordered things I want, then I sat aside to wait. While waiting, I saw how the chef cook. It's extremely disgusting. The uncle stired the sauce with his finger, then he wiped his finger with a dirty cloth. Then when prepare to cook for another dish, he dunk his finger into the sauce to stir it again. OMG.

Untidy, isn't it?
Lucky the food I ordered is clean from his finger. And dun doubt it, I watched it with my own eyes my food is clean. Difinitely. I doubt I dare to go there again.

What suprise me isn't how the chef cook. It's how the mother scold his son. Due to that day's raining and a lot of other main restaurants aren't open, there were loads of customers in this shop. Then the mother yelled something and his son appeared, with a very lazy face on it. Then the mother scolded : "Do you know there's a lot of people and we're busy? Can't you help out? Chao Ci Bai."
OMG I was so shocked. The mother just actually scolded CCB to his son!
Would you even do so?
1 comment:
omg u still come here. btw, i can't leave a comment on ur blog. why ar? it shows error everytime i post it. -.-
Post a Comment