Do not be suprise if you see vandalism in MMU, on the walls, got something like: f*ck la MMU! or Money Minded U or Makan Money UNI. Everything happens for reasons.
Do not be suprise if you see this.

This happens everywhere in MMU, the CLC FBL FOSEE FET FIST and so on. Every once and then the lift sure got problem one. Technicians have been sent to repair it again and again and still the lift got problem. I think I know the reason, but not suitable to say here. =p

Later MMU sure sue me. lol. Luckily there is still another lift, so although students have to pack in a crampy crap lift, they still can don't walk.
Then today I saw this!!!

F*cking 2 lift also got problem! Then I have to climb for freaking 4 floors!!! That's not a good news for a lazy fatty with ergonomics. I hate to sweat when it's not exercise time. It doesn't feel good, 'cause I'm not the kind of 阳光男孩 sunshine boy. I like to be cold, and dull, and most important, without sweating all over my body.
Damn MMU management.
Do not be suprise if you see this.

This happens everywhere in MMU, the CLC FBL FOSEE FET FIST and so on. Every once and then the lift sure got problem one. Technicians have been sent to repair it again and again and still the lift got problem. I think I know the reason, but not suitable to say here. =p

Later MMU sure sue me. lol. Luckily there is still another lift, so although students have to pack in a crampy crap lift, they still can don't walk.
Then today I saw this!!!

F*cking 2 lift also got problem! Then I have to climb for freaking 4 floors!!! That's not a good news for a lazy fatty with ergonomics. I hate to sweat when it's not exercise time. It doesn't feel good, 'cause I'm not the kind of 阳光男孩 sunshine boy. I like to be cold, and dull, and most important, without sweating all over my body.
Damn MMU management.
No comments:
Post a Comment