Sometimes ar, my housemate really gave me a suprise.
How?
Here's how it goes. Initially I wanted to go campus but my stomach was pain, and I need to go to toilet. Then hor, he suddenly will say: " From go campus now go toilet pulak. CIBAI. "
WTH? How did he relate toilet and cibai? This was not the 1st time. He suprise me a lotsa time by relating Cibai with other nothing-related-to-cibai stuff. He's a genius, in some other aspect.
Why must say that word ar?
Cibai.
How?
Here's how it goes. Initially I wanted to go campus but my stomach was pain, and I need to go to toilet. Then hor, he suddenly will say: " From go campus now go toilet pulak. CIBAI. "
WTH? How did he relate toilet and cibai? This was not the 1st time. He suprise me a lotsa time by relating Cibai with other nothing-related-to-cibai stuff. He's a genius, in some other aspect.
Why must say that word ar?
Cibai.
No comments:
Post a Comment