Since young we've been taught to study hard and get a flying colors result in exam. That's why so many kids turned out to be a nerd, study and study and study; parents and neighbours will ask about our academy stuff like: what's ur grade? where are you studying?
I heard that at oversea's country such as US and Australia, result isn't as important as it is in Malaysia, or Asia country, it's still important though. Well, the BAD had happened to me.

F stands for Fucked-up. Yep! I am. No doubt, it is my result, due to my laziness. Sorry dad I'm wasting your money studying in a quite-costy University and ended up flunk. I actually need more of your forgiveness because the WORSE happened.

I am GANGBANG-ed. :(
I heard that at oversea's country such as US and Australia, result isn't as important as it is in Malaysia, or Asia country, it's still important though. Well, the BAD had happened to me.
F stands for Fucked-up. Yep! I am. No doubt, it is my result, due to my laziness. Sorry dad I'm wasting your money studying in a quite-costy University and ended up flunk. I actually need more of your forgiveness because the WORSE happened.
I am GANGBANG-ed. :(
2 comments:
what's the difference between F & F*?
it's supplementary exam.
Post a Comment