Ok, let's guess, who's the Jerk Team in my university, MMU?
-Lecturers' who fail students? NOP.
-Students who smoke in the toilet and do vandalism? Sort of, but not in this entry.
-Canteen workers who charge us expensive for our food? Eh, still nop.
Well, it's some of the security guards in MMU!
-Lecturers' who fail students? NOP.
-Students who smoke in the toilet and do vandalism? Sort of, but not in this entry.
-Canteen workers who charge us expensive for our food? Eh, still nop.
Well, it's some of the security guards in MMU!

Hey Hey Hey! I'm not looking down at this job you know? But SOME of the security guards in MMU are just 'excellent' in doing their job. I can't specify who are they as I just had a glance of their face. Damn I should have snapshot their face.
Hey Dear Jerks, next time please don't slam our car boot when it's going to rain, or you feel lazy, or you had a quarrel with your makwa, or just simply moody, JUST DON'T. Because when you do so, others will not feel good for that. Why must others become as moody as you are?
I respect every MMU security guards, except those assholes.
No comments:
Post a Comment