This is an event organized by Taekwondo club every year. Members from different kind of martial art will set up their booth at CLC, for people to sign up if interested. Besides, they will have demonstration from each martial art too. So actually nothing fancy about this, but still I hopped into the crowd to take some photos.

The Taekwondo-ers.

I personally feel pity for them. They're having a roof tile-breaking demonstration but the result is pathetic. This is 1 of the demonstrator whom cannot break the tiles. They trained so hard and maybe on that moment, they feel nervous and failure results. The sad thing is, quite a number of girls watching them and hoping to see something heroic, but they fail.

I wonder what's the guy thinking as so many of us are watching his ass.

The Aikido-ers. Nothing special. Everything ran smoothly and underplan, but it's somehow not enough WOW-ing.

Capoeira is always the more interesting martial art among them. They didn't just HEEHAA! and HUU!HE! in front of us, because what they have is slightly different. Capoeira is a martial art which combines dance with it. So during the demonstration, they'll 'fight' and dance to the music. More on, the music is quite negro-ish, and native feel. It's nice, very nice.
There were many more martial art demonstration, but I'm not very patient to wait for them. They took years to set up those tatami stuff and like drag their ass into the middle. Too fucking slow!

The Taekwondo-ers.

I personally feel pity for them. They're having a roof tile-breaking demonstration but the result is pathetic. This is 1 of the demonstrator whom cannot break the tiles. They trained so hard and maybe on that moment, they feel nervous and failure results. The sad thing is, quite a number of girls watching them and hoping to see something heroic, but they fail.

I wonder what's the guy thinking as so many of us are watching his ass.

The Aikido-ers. Nothing special. Everything ran smoothly and underplan, but it's somehow not enough WOW-ing.

Capoeira is always the more interesting martial art among them. They didn't just HEEHAA! and HUU!HE! in front of us, because what they have is slightly different. Capoeira is a martial art which combines dance with it. So during the demonstration, they'll 'fight' and dance to the music. More on, the music is quite negro-ish, and native feel. It's nice, very nice.
There were many more martial art demonstration, but I'm not very patient to wait for them. They took years to set up those tatami stuff and like drag their ass into the middle. Too fucking slow!
And as for Ninjutsu? Not invited. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment