1st of all, don't get me wrong. I'm a species with balls attached. But hey! Not the upper part of my body, instead, is the lower part, with furs attached to both of them.
So the virgin I mentioned is not the virgin you guys think. Virgin originally stands for *ahem* those who haven't had sex yet, but I personally like to use it for explaining something which is hasn't tried by someone. Ex: I'm a virgin at snowboard, which means I haven't played snowboard before. Got me?
And as for now, I'm no more a virgin at blogging. :)
So the virgin I mentioned is not the virgin you guys think. Virgin originally stands for *ahem* those who haven't had sex yet, but I personally like to use it for explaining something which is hasn't tried by someone. Ex: I'm a virgin at snowboard, which means I haven't played snowboard before. Got me?
And as for now, I'm no more a virgin at blogging. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment