Don't feel like bringing my FX01 everywhere else anymore. Fed up of taking extra care of it, can't move freely like there's no burden. Perhaps I'll just use it for function and my lame VS2 camera to take normal pics instead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to McD to makan my favourite apple pie before my guitar class. Then I saw the warning bout filling is hot and remembered a funny thing Shin did long time ago.
It was like this: Shin and I went to McD and I bought her an apple pie. So before she eats I have to warn her that the filling is hot, and then showed her the wordings at the wrapper, Caution:Filling Is Hot.

I tried to fool her: "See? It shows that the filling is hot. So you have to wait till it's not hot then only eat. When not hot that time, the word will fade off. So wait for the word to fade off bah!"
Then Shin put down the apple pie and started to drink something and eat my fries. And she didn't touch the pie! I was curious that time 'cause I didn't know my lame joke will got her, so I asked why didn't she eat the pie, and she replied: The words still there mah. Still hot leh.
OMG she's so cute. XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to McD to makan my favourite apple pie before my guitar class. Then I saw the warning bout filling is hot and remembered a funny thing Shin did long time ago.
It was like this: Shin and I went to McD and I bought her an apple pie. So before she eats I have to warn her that the filling is hot, and then showed her the wordings at the wrapper, Caution:Filling Is Hot.

I tried to fool her: "See? It shows that the filling is hot. So you have to wait till it's not hot then only eat. When not hot that time, the word will fade off. So wait for the word to fade off bah!"
Then Shin put down the apple pie and started to drink something and eat my fries. And she didn't touch the pie! I was curious that time 'cause I didn't know my lame joke will got her, so I asked why didn't she eat the pie, and she replied: The words still there mah. Still hot leh.
OMG she's so cute. XD
1 comment:
Good words.
Post a Comment