Thursday, November 23, 2006

Damn Boleh-lander

It has been days, MANY DAYS where our electricity, internet line, and water supply are having big problems!


Are we suppose to bath with this? Wash our cloth with this? or Drink this? This ain't no water alrite? THIS IS URINE for heaven sake!


Damn streamyx workers are a bunch of nut-ass. This is the 30th-over time I got disconnected. Dude I pay monthly and what I got is this CRAP?

And as for electricity, same! USELESS! PIECE OF SHIT! CRAP! GARBAGE! STUPID TNB! U NAME IT! Every morning when I'm snoozing in my bed, sure got disconnect 1!

What's the purpose of Malaysian Government just yelling "Malaysia Boleh!" but do nothing instead of crapping some bullshit like waving the MalayKeris in the parliament, shouting: "Chinese fuck out of this Tanah Melayu" or sending NOOB-ASS astrounaut to outerspace for a 95million RM-worth of teh tarik and testing gasing in a no-gravity condition?

Malaysia mana Boleh !

1 comment:

Sean said...

1st of all, if any1 see this, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be a racist or what. It's just blaming the government for doing useless stuff. That's all.