Monday, November 20, 2006

Things Other Martial Arts Hardly Do

I'm doing NINJUTSU, which is something not so usual. Karate have punches, Taekwondo have kicks, Aikido have locks and Judo have throws. What does Ninjutsu have? ALL. :)

But there are something else which those common martial arts don't have.
Example?
  • We wrap ourselves like a NINJA during our war games, where WarGame itself is a game which other martial arts don't have.

  • We have funny Sensei that makes our class not so boring. Bear in mind that funny doesn't mean he's not serious, or not qualified for teaching. He's a 4th Dan.

  • Maniac Senpai that make him half naked while crawling on the ground.

  • Last but not least, make us train under the rain for goddamn 2 hours. Too bad I don't have a picture of us got all wet.
So, isn't fun and interesting joining a martial art class like this? ^^

2 comments:

Noor Ashraaf said...

wuiyo....i lama tak datang practise , you all accept me lagi or not eh?

so bz lar this year :( hope next year i will be free,

very jealous see you all having fun...

dailyStrats said...

Stick to it!
I would say what differs Ninjutsu from other styles - that the further you go - the more there is to learn!
With too many styles - you get bored. With Ninjutsu, now, having 2nd Dan, I enjoy it more and more!