Fungi's birthday is 20mins later, any suggestion for his birthday present? He has everything he needs already, damn rich bastard. =p The things in his saje saje list all rubbish lah, or something I couldn't afford.
The asshole's wish list:
-A Better usb Mouse ( He got this already but why he need a new one? )
-Band Room @ store room /gg ( This 1 is under construction. )
-Customized Desktop ( Damn it he has a laptop and he wants another 1? )
-DrumStick md of hickory ( This 1 sounds reasonablecheap. )
-Laser Printer ( This 1 ar...... Considering..... )
-Notebook cooler ( He already has one. )
-NoteBook Sticker ( See the picture below. )
-RAM 1GB Sodimm ( Eh? I though he bought 1 last year? )
-SonyEricsson ori EarPhone 4 k610i ( He doesn't listen to music much. )
-Very Handy Video Cam ( Fuck this is too expensive. No way I can afford it. )

This 1 bah? Most probably I'll buy this.

See he got a laptop sticker already, and yet he wants another 1. So waste.
Most probably his ass is itching and he wants a new one although he already have them. Just the DrumStick made of hickory sounds reasonable but isn't there anything more suitable, nice and POWER ?
Come leave me a comment about what should I buy for him.
The asshole's wish list:
-A Better usb Mouse ( He got this already but why he need a new one? )
-Band Room @ store room /gg ( This 1 is under construction. )
-Customized Desktop ( Damn it he has a laptop and he wants another 1? )
-DrumStick md of hickory ( This 1 sounds reasonable
-Laser Printer ( This 1 ar...... Considering..... )
-Notebook cooler ( He already has one. )
-NoteBook Sticker ( See the picture below. )
-RAM 1GB Sodimm ( Eh? I though he bought 1 last year? )
-SonyEricsson ori EarPhone 4 k610i ( He doesn't listen to music much. )
-Very Handy Video Cam ( Fuck this is too expensive. No way I can afford it. )

This 1 bah? Most probably I'll buy this.

See he got a laptop sticker already, and yet he wants another 1. So waste.
Most probably his ass is itching and he wants a new one although he already have them. Just the DrumStick made of hickory sounds reasonable but isn't there anything more suitable, nice and POWER ?
Come leave me a comment about what should I buy for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment