Fate brings people together. :)
Today after my exam, I went to learn guitar from Ice as usual. 11pm my bro started his drum lesson 1st, and my guitar lesson starts from 11.30pm. So I got no place to go but to sit at the corridor downstairs to wait for my turn. While waiting I saw 3 familiar face walking towards me from far away. It's MasjidTanah-ian. My primary schoolmate! and the other 2 is my bro's primary schoolmate. They come to IceMusicParadise for jamming. What a luck I've never seen them for a very very long time and when I got to see them, them jam for me, with their own-composed song. xD

KokSoon as vocalist and YingSern as guitarist.

DuaTou as drummer, but he's a bassist as well.
Then when supper time, my bro and I decided to makan McD. Guess what? Met another 2 MasjidTanah-ian whom also never met for quite a time. AhKun lengzai jor, while YoongSoon remains the same. :D
Today after my exam, I went to learn guitar from Ice as usual. 11pm my bro started his drum lesson 1st, and my guitar lesson starts from 11.30pm. So I got no place to go but to sit at the corridor downstairs to wait for my turn. While waiting I saw 3 familiar face walking towards me from far away. It's MasjidTanah-ian. My primary schoolmate! and the other 2 is my bro's primary schoolmate. They come to IceMusicParadise for jamming. What a luck I've never seen them for a very very long time and when I got to see them, them jam for me, with their own-composed song. xD

KokSoon as vocalist and YingSern as guitarist.

DuaTou as drummer, but he's a bassist as well.
Then when supper time, my bro and I decided to makan McD. Guess what? Met another 2 MasjidTanah-ian whom also never met for quite a time. AhKun lengzai jor, while YoongSoon remains the same. :D
Erm, he looks much more better actually. Hairstylist mah, of course loh.
Same, nothing changed. -.-
This world is really small. Go anywhere also can meet orangsendiri one.
No comments:
Post a Comment