There are signs that can tell you if MMU students are going to sit for finalz, well at least me, Fungi, and some of my friends. ( I actually saw quite lot of other students having the same routine/sign like me as well. ) These signs repeated for everysem, since my Gamma level.
Here, I'm just going to tell you 2 main signs. The very 1st 1, we all will be at the library for thelast minute study last boost study.

See, Gig asked for help from Mr.Chow in his dream.

AhHuat went to find Gig in dreamland.

Then after they got the solution, they celebrated! Candies in library. lol. How about me? NONONO I won't post my picture up here. :D
The 2nd sign:

Dim Sum or breakfast! Well you know, we were so hardworking that we studied until morning, from midnight. =p So your breakfast is our supper. We'll sleep after then. Bio clock messed up. This rule applies to student at other countries as well. See example. ( Hope she won't get mad if she knows I used her entry as example. )

See? Fungi enjoyed his "supper" so much.

Fattening and Ballooning. Well, though you don't see me through the whole entry, but how they do equals to how I do. That's me, with my friends, and bro. Same!
OMG I'm DOOMed.
Here, I'm just going to tell you 2 main signs. The very 1st 1, we all will be at the library for the

See, Gig asked for help from Mr.Chow in his dream.

AhHuat went to find Gig in dreamland.

Then after they got the solution, they celebrated! Candies in library. lol. How about me? NONONO I won't post my picture up here. :D
The 2nd sign:

Dim Sum or breakfast! Well you know, we were so hardworking that we studied until morning, from midnight. =p So your breakfast is our supper. We'll sleep after then. Bio clock messed up. This rule applies to student at other countries as well. See example. ( Hope she won't get mad if she knows I used her entry as example. )

See? Fungi enjoyed his "supper" so much.

Fattening and Ballooning. Well, though you don't see me through the whole entry, but how they do equals to how I do. That's me, with my friends, and bro. Same!
OMG I'm DOOMed.
No comments:
Post a Comment