Quote of the day:
Small Boy wrote to Santa Claus, " send me a brother "
Santa wrote back, " SEND ME YOUR MOTHER "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today someone added me in msn and then we started to chat. Blablabla asking name, sent me her picture ( she's cute ) and such, then suddenly she sent me a pic and wanted to share it as background with me.

Of course I don't need any wuliao background sharing so I cancel it and replied no need. Then she replied:

Eh hello? You sent me the pic and you said I'm wuliao?
Strange.
I've chat with a couple of secondary school students, and they like to use those stupid picture to replace normal alphabet, and that makes me so pekcek, 'cause I had to click on every pic of it, to check what's it actually.
Small Boy wrote to Santa Claus, " send me a brother "
Santa wrote back, " SEND ME YOUR MOTHER "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today someone added me in msn and then we started to chat. Blablabla asking name, sent me her picture ( she's cute ) and such, then suddenly she sent me a pic and wanted to share it as background with me.

Of course I don't need any wuliao background sharing so I cancel it and replied no need. Then she replied:

Eh hello? You sent me the pic and you said I'm wuliao?
Strange.
I've chat with a couple of secondary school students, and they like to use those stupid picture to replace normal alphabet, and that makes me so pekcek, 'cause I had to click on every pic of it, to check what's it actually.
And what suprise me is, this little girl is only 14 years old and she HAD 5 boyfriends? Yes, she HAD and now she's having one. I hope she's telling lie, but if that's real, I would like to try her kids nowadays are really so damn open already, that makes me feel so old.
Duh~
No comments:
Post a Comment