Thursday, December 07, 2006

This Is A Sassy World

Students always complain human body has the limit for energy, like 4-5 continous hour of study is the max. But my friend who also complaint this has the energy to play computer game from 11pm to 5am, right after his midterm test. He skipped his class and lab the other day though, but this shows that students are telling lie. We have energy to enjoy! ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah~ Sassy~ Everything goes sassy.

I don't know what's your impresion towards korean girls, but to me, korean girls are always 'man' and not as soft as chinese girls or japanese girls. That's where MySassyGirl came from.


And then due to the spoon-feed education of asian, a lots of SASSY things poped out, like mushroom after the rain. ( am I rite? )

Example: My SASSY Mother-In-Law ( Damn! chinese girls supposed to be soft. Oh yeah, the old ones are excluded =p )


My SASSY Secret Kungfu Scroll


And what suprise me is, when I went to the pirated CD store, I found this!


Even Mahjong gone SASSY!

No comments: