I've discovered a funny website at Kennysia.com, it's FACEANALYZER!!! So I've decided to give it a try and see my how's my personality and my 'actual' race. *giggles*
And guess what? Damn it! This is what it showed.

I'm a mix-blooded guy, from East India and East Europe! Hell! What's wrong with my face? Do I not look like a Chinese? Japanese? Korean? or any other Asian guy? And the can't-speak-properly JayChow matched me. lol. I have the same personality with him. I can accept everythinn and anything it showed, just not the gay factor. It says that I have a high gay factor. HELL NO!! I won't be a gay, not a chance. I hate assholes, I hate my asshole are inserted with funny funny stuff. Noooooooooooo~~~~(>.<) My bro is attracted and tried it too. Here's the result.
He's a chinese, and a very typical one. See his percentage? Scored a 100% for chinese. *sweat* Besides, he's using the stupid shower cap and it's still showing CHINESE. For my bro's other analysis, my bro matches Price William *omg* and again he's matched with BruceLee. I wonder is he really that look like BruceLee? Maybe he is BruceLee's reincarnate and is here to show that:
And guess what? Damn it! This is what it showed.

I'm a mix-blooded guy, from East India and East Europe! Hell! What's wrong with my face? Do I not look like a Chinese? Japanese? Korean? or any other Asian guy? And the can't-speak-properly JayChow matched me. lol. I have the same personality with him. I can accept everythinn and anything it showed, just not the gay factor. It says that I have a high gay factor. HELL NO!! I won't be a gay, not a chance. I hate assholes, I hate my asshole are inserted with funny funny stuff. Noooooooooooo~~~~(>.<) My bro is attracted and tried it too. Here's the result.

He's a chinese, and a very typical one. See his percentage? Scored a 100% for chinese. *sweat* Besides, he's using the stupid shower cap and it's still showing CHINESE. For my bro's other analysis, my bro matches Price William *omg* and again he's matched with BruceLee. I wonder is he really that look like BruceLee? Maybe he is BruceLee's reincarnate and is here to show that:
We Chinese are not Asian Dumbass!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment