Can any1 teach me how to remove the pop out without removing my cbox? Thnx.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found 2 comics I liked very much when I was secondary schooling.


It's Vivian The Witch *applause* and BanBan Drama Club *hooray*. These 2 are really really interesting and nice love story comics. Too bad I'm no good in story telling so I'm not going to describe the story here, but if you are interested, you can download it here.
Vivian The Witch
Drama Club
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found 2 comics I liked very much when I was secondary schooling.


It's Vivian The Witch *applause* and BanBan Drama Club *hooray*. These 2 are really really interesting and nice love story comics. Too bad I'm no good in story telling so I'm not going to describe the story here, but if you are interested, you can download it here.
Vivian The Witch
Drama Club
* update: the subforum is no longer available, so the comics is no longer downloadable. lol *
No comments:
Post a Comment