Although n-months ago my dad bought me the FX01, until now I still can't fully utilize the camera. The photos I took was terrible. Focus-ed the wrong place, exposure, white balance control and so on. You might say:
"Hey! How could you learn photography with a Point-And-Shoot camera? You should use a DSLR instead."
Yea, maybe you're right. A DSLR camera has a lots of thing to manual, and hence learn more things. But I don't feel like bringing a giant all day long. PNS is definitely more suitable for me. I wanna shoot very nice photo, using my PNS camera, FX01.
These are some photos, using Shin's Sony T10. Photos by FX01 is yet another story.

See? The background are clearer than the title. Wrongly focus-ed.

Hmm, not enough light, made the picture so dark.

This is the only one I satisfied with. Not very good though. I love Sony's macro mode.
"Hey! How could you learn photography with a Point-And-Shoot camera? You should use a DSLR instead."
Yea, maybe you're right. A DSLR camera has a lots of thing to manual, and hence learn more things. But I don't feel like bringing a giant all day long. PNS is definitely more suitable for me. I wanna shoot very nice photo, using my PNS camera, FX01.
These are some photos, using Shin's Sony T10. Photos by FX01 is yet another story.

See? The background are clearer than the title. Wrongly focus-ed.

Hmm, not enough light, made the picture so dark.

This is the only one I satisfied with. Not very good though. I love Sony's macro mode.
Well, the pictures are resized so they don't look exactly the same as those in my computer. Maybe I should learn photoshop to make these photos more bombastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment