Friday, December 01, 2006

Food Story


Who's the genuis that did this? How am I suppose to take the knife?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


You know everytime I see the food arranged like this for customers to choose,


I will think of MightAndMagic.


If you've played this game, you will know what I mean. It's like the character selection section of MightAndMagic. Everytime you browse through every character's speciality or appearance, they will say things like: 'pick me!' 'choose me!' 'I'm the one!' or 'PICK ME!'


Then after a long consideration, I made my decision. But the decision is not affected by those 'pick me' 'pick me'. No matter how hard those chicken meat 'yell' I'm not touched, but instead I'm attracted by the delicious-look of the chicken wing. And this reminds me a joke I've heard long time ago.

There was a very very rich man who wanted to get married. So he advertised it, and after some round of interview and filter, 3 girls left. The 3 girls were given a number of money and let them spend in anyway they like. It was told that later on the richman will choose 1 of them based on how they spend the money. So GirlA used it to invest, GirlB used it for facial, make-up and body-shaping, and GirlC had done nothing. But at last, the richman chose GirlC instead. So many people don't understand why the richman had done such decision, and the richman replied:

GirlC has the largest boobs.

No comments: