Today went to Oshima Sensei's Sadou class. Sadou is a Japanese art of Tea. They learn how to fix tea, serve tea, and manner matters. I don't really interested in fixing tea politely, but I was still there, 'cause this is the 1st time I can see a Japanese doing Sadou as I knew Sadou from comics long time ago.

Oshima Sensei's demonstrating. Actually supposed to kneel down on tatami or stuff like matress but the floor is soOoOoOoOo dirty. So sensei skipped that part. -.-
She did a lot of explanation of the Sadou thing, but what suprised us is the whole set of Sadou 'equipment' cost about RM1000 or more. Yes, RM1000 and more. No! It's not a typo error! Believe me! Japaneses' things always cost like hell.
Someone in the class:" wah~ chinese tea better lah~ more relaxing and cheap. "
Anotherone:" Sadou has to be quiet all progress long wor. I can't really stand that. "
There were lots more of bullshit came out from idiots but I don't feel like posting up here.I was one of them. Sensei also prepared her Japanese Okashi, tidbits, made by sweet potato and pumpkin. The taste doesn't suit my tongue but still lot people enjoyed.

Zhikai can't wait to eat.

Lam gobbled it before I could take a picture.
The okashi has to be eaten 1st followed by the fixed tea, and the tea has to be finished in 3 or at most 4 times of sipping or ..... ( can't remember the word. )
This is the tea, the Japanese green tea.

It was initially fixed in a Japanese tea pot and served in a Japanese bowl but since everyone is gonna try to fix it, we pour the fixed tea into this pathetic plastic cup and take it back to our seat. lol.

After finishing the green tea, we tried the Sakura tea as well. Everyone supposed to put only one tiny sakura into it, but since a greedy person I am, I put 2-3 sakura. And the result is terrible.
The tea ended up taihen salty.

Oshima Sensei's demonstrating. Actually supposed to kneel down on tatami or stuff like matress but the floor is soOoOoOoOo dirty. So sensei skipped that part. -.-
She did a lot of explanation of the Sadou thing, but what suprised us is the whole set of Sadou 'equipment' cost about RM1000 or more. Yes, RM1000 and more. No! It's not a typo error! Believe me! Japaneses' things always cost like hell.
Someone in the class:" wah~ chinese tea better lah~ more relaxing and cheap. "
Anotherone:" Sadou has to be quiet all progress long wor. I can't really stand that. "
There were lots more of bullshit came out from idiots but I don't feel like posting up here.

Zhikai can't wait to eat.

Lam gobbled it before I could take a picture.
The okashi has to be eaten 1st followed by the fixed tea, and the tea has to be finished in 3 or at most 4 times of sipping or ..... ( can't remember the word. )
This is the tea, the Japanese green tea.

It was initially fixed in a Japanese tea pot and served in a Japanese bowl but since everyone is gonna try to fix it, we pour the fixed tea into this pathetic plastic cup and take it back to our seat. lol.

After finishing the green tea, we tried the Sakura tea as well. Everyone supposed to put only one tiny sakura into it, but since a greedy person I am, I put 2-3 sakura. And the result is terrible.
The tea ended up taihen salty.
No comments:
Post a Comment