Yeah~ Sensei's party was held beside her apartment's swimming pool. We got japanese food to eat. Then after that we went sensei's house and listen to her story and had a look at her stuff.
Sensei and I
Sensei and folks
Japanese foods. (almost finish)
Yakitori in progress

Result? Sugeume! It's the sauce which made this very very very delicious. (Hey! Don't look at the 2 girls behind me!)
The F4 wannabe
What am I doing?
Folks!

Japanese decoration. ( What was the hand trying to do?)

Japanese calander.

Japanese dollz. (Damn these are weird, doesn't feel good. -.-) The whole set of Japanese dolls ( I forget how many of them ) cost the price of a Perodua Kelisa. Believe it or not!!

See? Someone's aiming.
Sensei and I
Sensei and folks
Japanese foods. (almost finish)
Yakitori in progress
Result? Sugeume! It's the sauce which made this very very very delicious. (Hey! Don't look at the 2 girls behind me!)
The F4 wannabe
What am I doing?
Folks!
Japanese decoration. ( What was the hand trying to do?)

Japanese calander.

Japanese dollz. (Damn these are weird, doesn't feel good. -.-) The whole set of Japanese dolls ( I forget how many of them ) cost the price of a Perodua Kelisa. Believe it or not!!

See? Someone's aiming.
No comments:
Post a Comment