Saturday, December 23, 2006

Food !!

In MMU the cls-ian are doing an exhibition, erm, sort of. They are selling lotsa things like: 'economic noodles and bihun' , necklace, accesories, eggs, and stuff. Among all those rubbish, something got into my eyes and attracted me.

Curry fishballs!

Not bad, though not as good as the one I had at HongKong. =p I bought 2bucks ( 8biji ). Initially I was thinking 4 for me and 4 for my bro, but since I can't stand for food my bro was sleeping when I reached home, I finished it.

The next thing ~~ Waffle !


I wished they spread a THICK layer of THAT, the red arrow pointing on my waffle. But of course they didn't.


Peanut butter + strawberry. One of the worker said that it is the 1st time he got requested to use peanut butter + strawberry. But erm, maybe you just don't have much experience?

Then at one supper, DONG ZHI's night, Siat Lee made some tang yuen for us.

It's looks like fishball, or just eggs, doesn't it?


This is how it looks.


This is the one who made the tang yuens. The other one beside her just know EATTING only. =p

How could I not fat eatting so many things? T_T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all food.......
wanna try pilaf? fried rice from turkey that cook with yogurt.