Went to watch Dejavu just now. Not bad. Recommended.
The storyline is nice, acting not bad, the technology is cool, and the ending is EXPECTED. :( A typical movie ending, which everyone, even a small kid can got it correctly. Well at least I always got the ending correctly. Perhaps there isn't any other kid as smart as me?
The storyline is nice, acting not bad, the technology is cool, and the ending is EXPECTED. :( A typical movie ending, which everyone, even a small kid can got it correctly. Well at least I always got the ending correctly. Perhaps there isn't any other kid as smart as me?
What dissapoint me ( a bit ) is this Dejavu isn't the Dejavu I know. It's totally different. What I've been expecting is about body stuff, genetic and bio things, you name it! But this dejavu is about technology, EM field, light and science stuff. The most simple theory I got from that movie is: When you look at a mirror, you're looking at your past. Maybe I'm wrong about dejavu at the 1st place, but who cares! That's me. I'm expecting bio stuff for dejavu! I'm a suckass engineering student, but why am I expecting bio things? I supposed to hate bio. I got an E8 for that subject in SPM, nearly fail. You see? I hate bio. But the hell? What's wrong with me?
Alrite, let's get back to the topic. =p The hero, at last wanted to protect everyone, so he squeezed into the space-transfer-er(?) and got into the other dimension. Hmm. Sounds odd. That reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist. Between Engineering World and Alchemist World huh. Anyway, he managed to save everyone's life ( yala! of course lah! hero mah. ) and he died. Typical, isn't it? Not suprising. But overall still worth the price of the ticket.
It's just only RM7 afterall. ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So cute! and so.............. sohai. What more can I say? :)
It's just only RM7 afterall. ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So cute! and so.............. sohai. What more can I say? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment