Every Christmas Malaccans have not many places to go. One of the hot spot is Portugese Settlement. The place will be nicely decorated and lotsa people will go there, shoulder by shoulder, count down, dance, have fun!
I don't feel like going there on the eve this year, 'cause I have no mood to squeeze in through the stupid trafic jam, find a crampy place to park my car, then do the same count down as I did last 2-3 years.
Instead, I went there with Shin on 23th Dec, just for a walk, and photos!

See? Decoration! ( sigh I didn't bring the camera stand, that makes the picture blurry. )

This is one of the well-decorated-house. Usually the rich ones will decorate more. Bigger santas, bigger decoration-purpose-presents and more lightings. And all of us were quite funny. Even that's not our house, we still stick to those highly-decorated houses and took the pictures. Not only Shin and I, but lotsa people. A LOT!

Fake Santa. Do Santa wear glasses? The folk inside him must be very shiok, hugging my girlfriend so tight. -.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then on the Christmas Eve, Shin went back home to celebrate with her family. So what can lonely folks like me do? Gathering loh. What else can we do?
All of us, had enough with EASON's "lonely christmas" .

Hence, we all came out have satay. Hooray!

May everyone reading this blog have a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
I don't feel like going there on the eve this year, 'cause I have no mood to squeeze in through the stupid trafic jam, find a crampy place to park my car, then do the same count down as I did last 2-3 years.
Instead, I went there with Shin on 23th Dec, just for a walk, and photos!

See? Decoration! ( sigh I didn't bring the camera stand, that makes the picture blurry. )

This is one of the well-decorated-house. Usually the rich ones will decorate more. Bigger santas, bigger decoration-purpose-presents and more lightings. And all of us were quite funny. Even that's not our house, we still stick to those highly-decorated houses and took the pictures. Not only Shin and I, but lotsa people. A LOT!

Fake Santa. Do Santa wear glasses? The folk inside him must be very shiok, hugging my girlfriend so tight. -.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then on the Christmas Eve, Shin went back home to celebrate with her family. So what can lonely folks like me do? Gathering loh. What else can we do?
All of us, had enough with EASON's "lonely christmas" .

Hence, we all came out have satay. Hooray!

May everyone reading this blog have a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
No comments:
Post a Comment