Today was my Japanese Language Proficiency Test, held at UPM.

We reached there quite early, about 3 hours before the exam actually got started. Thanks to Yeoさん'sexcellent arrangement. Since I got nothing to do, I've decided to explore UPM, with my friend. Yalah! Go jalan-jalan lah! Abo? Sit there do nothing and wait for exam so stupid like some of my friends ar?
Hence, journey started. Ops I didn't bring my Lumix FX01 so I used my VS2 for shooting instead.

Who's the poser over there har? Damn nerd 1 his face.

1 of the nothing-special building.

My exam hall corridor. ( Right after I took this picture, an exam invigilator kicked my ass and asked my to leave. T_T )

Ei! UPM is for study, not for relaxing ok? How come they got such nice place?

I don't know whether he got get pissed off or not 'cause I keep on shiok sendiri with my VS2 taking stupid pictures.
UPM is a good place for study. It's area is so big that my friend and I had walked for an hour, sweat like mess and we didn't get to finish exploring the whole campus. Here's some proof of UPM is a good place for study.

They have pasar malam in the campus.

They can sit while using public phone so they can chitchat for a very long time.

They have to climb to get in the library where the library itself is far from hostel.

Are you kidding? Faculty of Engineering? Maybe there is another building for Faculty of Engineering.

We reached there quite early, about 3 hours before the exam actually got started. Thanks to Yeoさん's
Hence, journey started. Ops I didn't bring my Lumix FX01 so I used my VS2 for shooting instead.

Who's the poser over there har? Damn nerd 1 his face.

1 of the nothing-special building.

My exam hall corridor. ( Right after I took this picture, an exam invigilator kicked my ass and asked my to leave. T_T )

Ei! UPM is for study, not for relaxing ok? How come they got such nice place?

I don't know whether he got get pissed off or not 'cause I keep on shiok sendiri with my VS2 taking stupid pictures.
UPM is a good place for study. It's area is so big that my friend and I had walked for an hour, sweat like mess and we didn't get to finish exploring the whole campus. Here's some proof of UPM is a good place for study.

They have pasar malam in the campus.

They can sit while using public phone so they can chitchat for a very long time.

They have to climb to get in the library where the library itself is far from hostel.

Are you kidding? Faculty of Engineering? Maybe there is another building for Faculty of Engineering.
Huh what? You ask me about the test? Am I good at Japanese now? Not a chance. It's just the basic level afterall. But for the test, I can tell you:
It's kacang putih.
1 comment:
Stupid upm suddenly change the venue... last time is the dewan 1... big size with air-con. now held at kanasai ghost building... walao-eh.. corridor so small, air-con noisy and bla bla bla.. sien diao..
Post a Comment